Our residential aftercare services are designed for clients who have successfully completed the residential treatment program. Sessions are focused on promoting a positive lifestyle and continuing the stabilization process as clients return to living in their community. Treatment length is individualized and usually lasts four to twelve weeks.
Aftercare group sessions include education on topics such as:
- Understanding dynamics of relapse
- Identifying and developing recovery maintenance skills
- Understanding internal and external triggers
- Learning about resources and support systems
- Developing and ongoing recovery maintenance plan
- Addressing re-emerging symptoms
Additional aftercare support services are also available:
- Onsite 12-step meetings held weekly.
- Individual sessions are available when indicated.