Crossroads Residential is an 18-bed, residential substance abuse treatment program. Treatment length varies from two to five weeks based on the needs of the individual.
At Crossroads, we provide essential education in 5 program modules:
- Disease Concept of Addiction: Includes the physical impact of addiction, the latest brain research on addiction and recovery, and strategies for wellness.
- Managing Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviors: Incorporates evidence-based, cognitive-behavioral strategies to equip participants with the skills they need to develop and maintain recovery.
- Healthy Relationships: Participants explore interpersonal effectiveness, dynamics of family functioning, codependence, and how to create fulfilling social and intimate relationships.
- Recovery Maintenance: Participants learn about the dynamics of relapse including triggers and risk factors, tools for stress management, and identification of strengths and barriers in recovery.
- Living a Balanced Lifestyle: Participants engage in innovative holistic activities, which explore values, goals, mindfulness and spirituality in order to promote a balanced wellness lifestyle.
In addition to individual and group therapy, Crossroads residents attend daily 12-step meetings with members of the local recovery community, which include members of the David Lawrence Center Alumni Association. Many of these meetings are held offsite in the greater Naples area. Meetings with these community members help engage, encourage and welcome Crossroads clients into the recovery community and continue to provide a resource for clients after their discharge.